Brisbane Roar - Competition Terms and Conditions
Brisbane Roar Jersey Giveaway - Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is BASE Athletic Pty Ltd (ABN:18 628 482 119) of 2/18 Mountain View Avenue, Miami, Gold Coast, QLD, 4220
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia. However, employees and their immediate families of BASE Athletic Pty Ltd and their associated agencies and companies are not eligible to enter.
- The competition commences 27th July 2021 and concludes on the 10th August 2021 at 11.59pm AEST
- To enter, participants must visit https://basecompression.com/pages/join-the-base-community-to-win-brisbane-roar and join the BASE community by subscribing to the marketing database for the chance to win a Brisbane Roar signed Jersey.
- Illegible, incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
- Participants may not enter the competition more than once.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner's entry are of a type described in this clause.
- Entries must be received by 11:59pm AEST on 10th July 2021. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- Any entry that is made on behalf of an Entrant by a third party will be invalid.
- One winner will be drawn from all valid entries. The prize includes a signed Brisbane Roar Jersey. The winner will be sent their size by post.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable, nor is the prize redeemable for cash. Once prizes have left the Promoter's premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
- By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- Each valid entrant who has entered the competition over the duration of the promotional period will be entered into the draw.
- The winners will be notified within 2 days of the draw. The winners will be notified of their prize by email.
- Should an entrant's contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter.
- Subject to any direction given under relevant State legislation, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at 2/18 Mountain View Avenue, Miami, Gold Coast, QLD, 4220 on 17th July 2021 at 2:00pm (AEST). The winners will be notified within 2 days of the draw. The winners will be notified of their prize by email.