WHY WEAR BASE COMPRESSION?
BASE Compression can help you train longer and recover faster. Compression apparel has been proven to support athletic performance before, during and after activity through improving circulation, muscle support and a reduction of muscle vibration and micro-tearing.
1. Compression can improve your blood circulation, support your muscle and improve your warm up in preparation for training or game day performance.
During Training and Exercise
1. A reduction in muscle fatigue is important, with BASE Compression, our fabric support and retention allows greater stability to hold the muscle and reduce the muscle bounce and vibration. This reduces the general feeling of fatigue and increases training output.
2. The flexibility and pressure of BASE Compression supports posture and mobility, offering more stability and muscle support.
1. Recovery compression garments have been shown to help athletes during the active recovery process. Research shows that following a high intensity workout, for example, wearing the long compression tight for a minimum of 4 hours will allow a faster recovery.
2. Compression garments provide a reduction in muscle fatigue, helping to decrease the heart rate and lactic acid buildup in athletes. An efficient removal of blood lactate from muscles helps reduce swelling and speeds up muscle repair.
3. Reduce the risk of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) with graduated compression. Compression helps with blood circulation, whether for sport or travel. BASE Compression helps reduce swelling in feet and ankles and lowers the risk of blood clots and DVT.
Why BASE Compression?
BASE has spent years fabric testing and innovating. The BASE fabric quality offers the best in performance and recovery compression. BASEFLEX fabric has been worn and tested by market leading teams and athletes. BASE innovation will support your performance and recovery like no other brand.
- Performance improvement
- Stabilise muscle movement
- Reduces muscle damage
- Reduces chafing with flat lock seams
- Reduces muscle fatigue
- Increased agility
- Improved blood flow
- Faster recovery
- Quick-Dry moisture wicking fabrication
- BASEGRIP hem, stops riding up
- Lightweight and powerful BASEFLEX fabrics
- Durable fabrication
- Greater fabric retention
- 4-way stretch
- Antibacterial features and benefits
- Flexible & breathable, temperature regulation
- UPF30+ sun protection
BASE Compression typically applies 10 to 25 mmHg, which improves venous return and oxygenation to working muscles—improving athletic performance. With our innovative compression fabric you will be more ventilated and stay cooler than most conventional fabrics.